We mostly use open access datasets published by other groups in our work. But we have published some datasets:
- The Norwegian Historical Data Centre, 2023. 3-digit occupation code images from the Norwegian census of 1950 - Manual review dataset. https://doi.org/10.18710/LYXKN1, DataverseNO, V1.
- The Norwegian Historical Data Centre, 2021. Manually annotated 3-digit occupational codes from the Norwegian full count 1950 population census. https://doi.org/10.18710/7JWAZX, DataverseNO, V1
- Thomas Kilvær, 2021, UiT_TILs - Replication Data for “A Pragmatic Machine Learning Approach to Quantify Tumor Infiltrating Lymphocytes in Whole Slide Images”, https://doi.org/10.18710/4YN9SZ, DataverseNO, V1.
- The Norwegian Historical Data Centre, 2019, “Manually annotated 3-digit occupation codes from the Norwegian 1950 census”, doi.org/10.18710/OYIH83, DataverseNO, V1.
- Holsbø, Einar, 2017, “Supporting data for “A Standard Operating Procedure for Outlier Removal in Large-Sample Epidemiological Transcriptomics Datasets””, doi:10.18710/FGVLKS, UiT Open Research Data Dataverse, V1.
- The marine metagenomics reference databases (browse, BLAST, or download).